The Iversons live, work and study in Skokie.
1. Saying good morning to someone who traveled 10,000 miles to be here
2. Great coffee and great places to drink it
3. People of character and depth, art and music lovers
4. People who believe in the Golden Rule
5. Trees, parks, paths and gardens, birds, wicked squirrels
6. Sidewalks, bike paths, train stops
7. Kids playing outside, hopscotch games two blocks long (Mulford)
8. Beer in driveways
9. Pizza to stop your heart
10. Parades, trick-or-treating and old-fashioned community
There is really just one reason why we love it here – it’s THE SKOKIE! And there is no other.