2. The businesses and restaurants are great, the staffs are so welcoming.
3. We have the best services.
4. We have and embrace art: Aw Yeah Comics, The Skokie Theatre,
5. Great schools with highly compensated teachers and great resources
6. Murals on the buildings, cool art projects, North Branch Yoga
7. Wrestling match and other fun events
8. Great pools and parks
9. Wednesdays on the Green
10. Backlot Bash
11. Libertad, El Fuego, Sugo, Village Inn
And then she added…
It’s a real community with all of the benefits. Small enough to get things done and support each other. I love that at a school event, it’s always standing room only. You don’t have to beg parents to be involved. I love the feeling that I rarely have to leave Skokie to for anything unless I want to. Dude, Old Orchard!